Read Chapter excerpts from
Dr. Winnifred Cutler's essential book for all women over 35...
Hormones and Your Health:
The Smart Woman's Guide to Hormonal and Alternative Therapies for Menopause
Published April, 2009.
Copyright© 2009. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Enjoy Excerpts from Chapters 1 - 12
(Click on titles)
- Take Ownership of Your Health
- Taking Hormones for Good Health: Why You Will Benefit
from Hormonal Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Prescription Hormones: How to Choose Them, How to Take Them
- Complementary and Alternative Practices: Some Good, Some Bad
- Pelvic Problems: Bleeding and Pain - Hyperplasia, Cervical Cancer, and Endometriosis
- Declining Pelvic Muscle Tone: Pelvic Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence
- Diagnosis Fibroids: The Top Four Treatments and Why They May or May Not Work for You
- Protecting Your Bones with Exercise, Posture, Vitamin D, Calcium, and Hormones
- Keeping Your Heart Strong and Your Blood Flowing through Unclogged Vessels
Protecting the Breasts: The Hidden Truth about Mammography, Radiation, Hormones, and Cancer
Hormones and the Brain: Preserving Memory, Alertness, and Optimism
Your Changing Sexual Life and What You Can Do About It
For More Information About Dr. Cutler's book click here
END OF EXCERPT