The benefits of Hormone Replacement Therapy…If you manage the Right Regimen You can do it with the carefully referenced information this book provides for you and your doctor
Why current recommendations on HRT are wrong and what you can do to make sure your regimen is right for you
Hysterectomy shortens the lifespan; “When in doubt, take it out” is a bad idea.
Learn what to do to counter the health deficits caused by hysterectomy.
What to do about troublesome Fibroids, pelvic problems and urinary incontinence.
Women should NOT believe unanimously that routine annual mammograms are required.
Why you should be in 'partnership' with your physician to acheive your best health plan
[ Review Shopping Cart] [ Checkout ]
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Take Ownership of Your Health
2. Taking Hormones for Good Health: Why You Will Benefit from Hormonal
Replacement Therapy (HRT)
3. Prescription Hormones: How to Choose Them, How to Take Them
4. Complementary and Alternative Practices: Some Good, Some Bad
5. Pelvic Problems: Bleeding and Pain - Hyperplasia, Cervical Cancer, and Endometriosis
6. Declining Pelvic Muscle Tone: Pelvic Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence,
7. Diagnosis Fibroids: The Top Four Treatments and Why They May or May Not Work for You
8. Protecting Your Bones with Excercise, Posture, Vitamin D, Calcium, and Hormones
9. Keeping Your Heart Strong and Your Blood Flowing through Unclogged Vessels
10. Protecting the Breasts: The Hidden Truth about Mammography, Radiation, Hormones, and Cancer
11. Hormones and the Brain: Preserving Memory, Alertness, and Optimism
12. Your Changing Sexual Life and What You Can Do About It